Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello...

As I look back on my last 3 - 4 years of playing paintball I have trouble recalling all of the great memories. I know that I have come a long ways and achieved much. I went from a walk-on rec player with a spyder to co-founding Team N.E.O.S.M.U.T. and eventually taking over as the owner of Cleveland Paintball. I have photographed regional scenario events for RECON Magazine and I started the website www.woodsballphotography.com. 

I have gone from rec-ball to being a serious MILSIM paintballer. I am active as a business consultant for MilSim Products out of Erie, PA and work as their Sponsorship Coordinator. My team won the MVP trophy at the 2007 Global Conquest game at Hell Survivors in Michigan, and is well known in the region. 

As I think through these milestones that have made paintball so rewarding for me I often wish I could reflect more closely on specific details... I wish I had started a blog from the beginning. So rather than continue to wish I figure better late than never. I am starting this blog for my own amusement as a way to record the good & bad that comes with playing paintball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment